Employee Benefits Pension Administrator
South West London
A boutique employee benefits consultancy providing first class support to companies and individuals in the creative sectors are looking strengthen their team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Technical support to Sales Consultant
• Implementation of Auto-enrolment compliant Group Personal Pensions to include:
– Implementation of the scheme with the pension provider
– Liaison with payroll providers to ensure correct deductions are set up
• Day to day administration of corporate clients
• Dealing with clients in a professional and courteous manner
• Dealing with new joiners/leavers of pension scheme.
• Liaising with clients and providers on a regular basis to ensure schemes are kept up to date
• Monthly pension submissions via provider websites
• Payroll assessments for auto-enrolment using provider software
• Dealing with general enquiries from both corporate clients and their employees
This role would suit someone with a good knowledge of auto-enrolment and exposure to the pensions and employee benefits space.
A great working environment and competitive package is on offer in South West London.
Apply to email@example.com
By sending us your information, you acknowledge that it will be held and processed by James Associates Recruitment Ltd, and you consent to our using your contact information (including your phone number and email address) to process your application and contact you to discuss recruitment opportunities.