Practice Manager/ Operations Specialist
Financial Planning/Wealth Management firm
Mayfair, Central London
c. £50,000 + quarterly bonuses
This established firm is seeking to hire a born organiser who can consolidate and enhance the operational building blocks to enable them to expand. Any financial or accountancy/legal background would be suitable as long as you have a lot of operations experience and have worked in a role requiring superior organisation skills, a real eye for detail and working with sequential processes. A reasonable understanding and appreciation of the regulatory/procedural requirements such as money laundering that financial firms are strictly bound by is also required. A bit of life experience would be useful too so you can have a grasp of the their clients’ needs and someone who is warm, positive and can make a connection with the firms’ client would fit in well.
The key points that make this firm an interesting proposition are:
• A trusted business managing money for HNW clients – typical balances £600K to £2.5M per client.
• Firm is directly authorised via the FCA.
• Working closely with the owner of the business and you will have every opportunity to work on processes and improving standards etc. and make a real contribution.
• Chance to make a difference without the bureaucracy of a large firm.
• Full training provided.
• Opportunity to grow the role. Into other areas and play a much bigger part in the future.
The firm is prepared to pay a high salary, up to £45,000 + quarterly bonuses and maybe more for the right individual. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this role or receive further information.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending us your information, you acknowledge that it will be held and processed by James Associates Recruitment Ltd, and you consent to our using your contact information (including your phone number and email address) to process your application and contact you to discuss recruitment opportunities.